My SEC Power Poll ballot. Final results at Team Speed Kills on Wednesday.
1. Alabama: Hell yes I'm sticking with Bama up top. Do you really think I'd consider jinxing the Gators this week?
2. Florida: Florida is in the same spot as last week in that we don't know if Tebow will play Saturday. I think it is 50/50.
3. LSU: Forget the win against UGA, how do LSU fans get the cell numbers of UF players every year? Maybe those crazy Cajun people can talk to the CIA about their skills and we can find some terrorists.
4. Auburn: The Tigers lead the SEC with +8 turnover margin. That's why they are undefeated.
5. South Carolina: The Gamecocks are second in the league with 14 sacks. That dominant defense in Gainesville has half as many.
6. Georgia: A.J. Green has four consecutive games with a TD catch and three consecutive with 19+ yards per catch.
7. Ole Miss: Sorry Rebels, Aubie is the new flavor of the month.
8. Tennessee: If the Vols had an average quarterback, would their only loss be to UF? Also, doesn't it seem like Eric Berry gets lit up at least once in every game, or am I just imagining things?
9. Arkansas: Their game this week against Auburn should be entertaining as neither have a tremendous defense. But Auburn should have just enough defense to prevcent it from being "last to score wins."
10. Miss State: After allowing 42 points to Georgia Tech's 19th Century offense, the Bulldogs get Houston and passing every down Saturday. Rough schedule.
11. Kentucky: Yup, almost killing Tebow will be their highlight.
12. Vanderbilt: I took these guys +9.5 vs. Ole Miss. I was lost because I forgot Vandy has no offense.