After every game it seems there is more to complain about then to cheer about with this team. So I figured I will make a fan post of my complaints, and to help not clutter up the main page and get everyone off topic. I hope you will feel welcomed to add your two cents.
- Stop trying to emulate the Leak/Tebow tandem.
- Burton is good, let him play. Slot receiver seems to suit him well.
- The offensive line is way over rated.
- Move Pouncey back to guard, its week 5 and he is still making bad snaps.
- What happened to the I Formation? Use it in the Red zone and Touch Downs will come.
- When in the I Formation, utilize your QB as a threat to possibly pass the ball.
- That means keep Brantley in the game, and once awhile pass the ball into the end zone.
- Can anyone break a tackle on our team? Boy do I miss Harvin and Tebow.
- Why is it Greg Mcelroy was so hard to tackle?
-Our offense cant break a tackle, and our defense cant seem to stop missing tackles.
- I wonder what happens in a scrimmage...Does the offense break a lot of tackles or does the defense actually make tackles.
- BRANTLEY, you let me down. The first 3 games, you seemed to throw it out of bounds when pressured but against Bama you just chucked it willy nilly to the check down receiver without even looking.
- First Thompson cant seem to pull it down in the end zone, and then Moore drops one in the end zone. Remember the days of Harvin, Caldwell, Baker, Muprhy making superb end zone catches? I sure do.
- The spread option can work with Brantley, that was clear on the first drive last night.
- Just stop doing the same plays every time. Dive, Option Right, and Short pass off of play action.
- Last complaint, Send the WR's on some deep routes. It doesn't have to be 50 yard fly's, Just try a few deep posts, or corners, you cant keep expecting to throw short without testing the defense deep to keep them honest.
What should be done to the offense?
Keep it the way it is, with Burton to spell him on short yardage. (5 votes)
Keep Brantley running the spread option, but do not spell him with Burton. (1 vote)
Let Burton take over and run it like Tebow did. (7 votes)
Keep Brantley running the spread but don't run the option, ever. (19 votes)
Screw the spread option and run a more pro style with Brantley. (54 votes)
86 total votes