Kim Klement-US PRESSWIRE
I'm not going to spoil the last one. But I have a good feeling.
25 predictions for Florida's most important game of the season. Until next week.
- Florida will score in the first quarter.
- Jeff Driskel will account for at least two touchdowns.
- Driskel will throw for more than 138 yards, his total from the last two games.
- Driskel will have a rush of more than 10 yards.
- Mike Gillislee will rush for at least 80 yards.
- Gillislee will score at least one touchdown.
- Gillislee will average between four and five yards per carry.
- Jordan Reed will lead Florida in catches.
- Frankie Hammond will lead Florida in receiving yardage.
- A Florida wide receiver will make a touchdown catch.
- Florida will lead at halftime.
- Jonathan Bullard will start, not Dominique Easley.
- Bullard will record a sack.
- Lerentee McCray will also record a sack.
- Sharrif Floyd will record at least two tackles for loss and sacks combined.
- Jelani Jenkins will finish with fewer than five tackles.
- Jon Bostic will lead Florida in tackles.
- Matt Elam will force a turnover.
- Marcus Roberson will give up at least one play that you will want to react to with "MARCUSSSSSSSSS."
- Florida will limit Marcus Lattimore to fewer than 60 yards on the ground.
- Ace Sanders will not have a punt return of more than 20 yards.
- Neither team will gain more than 400 total yards of offense.
- Florida's defense will allow fewer than five yards per play in the game.
- Florida's defense will give up fewer than 20 points in the game.
- Florida will win, 24-13.
Last Week: 11-for-25, 44 percent. Season To Date: 74-for-150, 49.3 percent.