Florida and Georgia will play for the SEC East in Jacksonville with the wind whipping in from a hurricane on Saturday. I love college football.
25 predictions for Florida's potential SEC East clincher against Georgia in Jacksonville.
- Florida will score in the first quarter.
- Florida will force more than one punt in the first quarter.
- Jeff Driskel will throw for at least one touchdown.
- Driskel will throw for more than 175 yards.
- Driskel will have a rush of more than 10 yards.
- Mike Gillislee will rush for at least 100 yards.
- Gillislee will score at least one touchdown.
- Gillislee will average between four and five yards per carry.
- Jordan Reed will lead Florida in catches.
- Reed will also lead Florida in receiving yardage.
- A Florida wide receiver will make a touchdown catch.
- Florida's offense will allow fewer than four sacks.
- Florida will lead at halftime.
- Dante Fowler will record a sack.
- Florida's defensive line will be responsible for at least seven combined tackles for loss and sacks.
- Jon Bostic will make a big play.
- Antonio Morrison will have more than three tackles.
- A Florida defensive back will force a fumble or make an interception.
- Florida's defense will force at least two turnovers.
- Neither Todd Gurley nor Keith Marshall will rush for over 60 yards.
- Aaron Murray will commit at least one turnover.
- Florida will make a big play in special teams.
- Kyle Christy will have a punt of at least 60 yards.
- Florida's defense will give up fewer than five yards per play in the game.
- Florida will win, 31-20.
Last Week: 12-for-25, 44 percent. Season To Date: 86-for-175, 49.1 percent.