Florida welcomes the Ragin' Cajuns to The Swamp.
Our 25 predictions for Florida's November cupcake date with Louisiana-Lafayette.
- Florida will score in the first quarter.
- Florida will score first.
- Florida will lead by double digits at some point in the first half.
- Jeff Driskel will account for at least three touchdowns.
- Driskel will throw for over 200 yards.
- Driskel will not commit a turnover.
- Mike Gillislee will have fewer than 20 carries.
- Gillislee will have a run of more than 20 yards.
- Matt Jones will have at least 10 carries.
- Quinton Dunbar will catch a touchdown pass.
- Jordan Reed will lead Florida in receptions.
- Jonathan Bullard and Dante Fowler will combine for at least three TFLs/sacks.
- Jon Bostic will lead Florida in tackles.
- Matt Elam will make a big play in the first quarter.
- Florida will hold Louisiana-Lafayette under four yards per carry.
- A Florida linebacker, not including Lerentee McCray, will force a turnover.
- Florida's defensive backs will force a fumble.
- Louisiana-Lafayette quarterback Terrance Broadway will complete fewer than 60 percent of his passes.
- Broadway will throw at least one interception.
- Kyle Christy will have at least two punts of more than 50 yards.
- Florida will go for it on fourth down in a situation that would usually prompt a Caleb Sturgis field goal.
- Florida will have a positive turnover margin.
- Florida will cover the 27-point spread.
- Florida will win, 44-7.
- Attendance will be depressing.
Last Week: 11-for-25, 44 percent. Season To Date: 105-for-225, 46.7 percent.