Rob Foldy-US PRESSWIRE
Florida's game against Jacksonville State gives the Gators just their third chance to win every home game in a year ... and not much else.
Our 25 predictions for Florida's November cupcake date with Jacksonville State.
- Florida will score in the first quarter.
- Florida will score first.
- Florida will lead by 14 points or more at some point in the first half.
- Jacoby Brissett will throw a touchdown pass.
- Brissett will throw for over 200 yards.
- Mike Gillislee will have more than 100 yards.
- Gillislee will have a run of more than 30 yards.
- Matt Jones will have at least eight carries.
- Jordan Reed will catch a touchdown pass.
- Michael McNeely will catch at least one pass.
- Omar Hunter will record a sack.
- Jon Bostic will lead Florida in tackles.
- Matt Elam will have more than five tackles.
- Florida's secondary will record at least two turnovers.
- Lerentee McCray will record a sack.
- Florida's defensive backs will force at least one turnover.
- I will remember at least one Jacksonville State player's name.
- Caleb Sturgis will make a field goal of more than 40 yards.
- Kyle Christy will have at least two punts of more than 50 yards.
- I will not regret wearing jeans for the first time since last winter.
- Florida will have a positive turnover margin.
- Florida will never trail.
- Florida will win, 31-3.
- Attendance will be depressing.
- Sharrif Floyd and Matt Elam will be introduced with the seniors.
Last Week: 10-for-25, 40 percent. Season To Date: 115-for-250, 46 percent.