Douglas Jones-US PRESSWIRE
Florida may struggle to run the ball against Missouri, but Missouri won't be able to pass against Florida.
Our 25 predictions for Florida's game against Missouri in the Tigers' intro to The Swamp.
- Florida will score in the first quarter.
- Florida will punt in the first quarter.
- Jeff Driskel will account for at least three touchdowns.
- Driskel will throw for over 200 yards.
- Driskel will rush for over 35 yards.
- Mike Gillislee will rush for fewer than 100 yards.
- Gillislee will have a run of more than 25 yards.
- Mack Brown will have at least five carries.
- Matt Jones will have at least two carries.
- Jordan Reed will lead Florida in either receptions or receiving yardage, but not both.
- Andre Debose will record a reception.
- Sharrif Floyd will record a sack.
- Dante Fowler will record a sack.
- Florida's defensive line will have more than six combined tackles for loss and sacks.
- Josh Evans will lead Florida in tackles.
- A Florida linebacker, not including Lerentee McCray, will record a sack.
- Matt Elam will produce at least one turnover.
- Missouri's James Franklin will complete fewer than 55 percent of his passes.
- Franklin will throw at least one interception.
- Kyle Christy will average over 48 yards per punt.
- Caleb Sturgis will make at least two field goals.
- Florida will lead by double digits at halftime.
- Florida will never trail in the game.
- Florida will win, 41-17.
- Announced attendance will be under 81,000.
Last Week: 8-for-25, 32 percent. Season To Date: 94-for-200, 47 percent.