Reviewing our 25 predictions for Florida's game against Missouri in the Tigers' intro to The Swamp.
- Florida will score in the first quarter.
Wrong. Florida didn't score until the second half.
- Florida will punt in the first quarter.
Right. Well, that was easy.
Jeff Driskel will account for at least three touchdowns.
Wrong. Florida didn't account for three touchdowns.
- Driskel will throw for over 200 yards.
Wrong. He did make it over 100, though!
- Driskel will rush for over 35 yards.
Wrong. He made it to 31, though.
Mike Gillislee will rush for fewer than 100 yards.
Right. Gilly finished with 75 yards.
- Gillislee will have a run of more than 25 yards.
Wrong. But only because his 23-yarder was a little short.
Mack Brown will have at least five carries.
Wrong. Brown carried twice for six yards and left with an injury.
- Matt Jones will have at least two carries.
Right. Jones ran for 24 yards on six carries.
Jordan Reed will lead Florida in either receptions or receiving yardage, but not both.
Right. Tricky prediction, but Reed's three catches led Florida, and his 16 yards somehow didn't.
Andre Debose will record a reception.
Wrong. Debose, who apparently hyperextended his knee last week, did not play.
Sharrif Floyd will record a sack.
Wrong. Reef did have three TFLs.
- Dante Fowler will record a sack.
- Florida's defensive line will have more than six combined tackles for loss and sacks.
Right. Florida's line had seven TFLs and three of the Gators' four sacks.
- Josh Evans will lead Florida in tackles.
Right. With a career-high 12.
- A Florida linebacker, not including Lerentee McCray, will record a sack.
Right. Jelani Jenkins, thank you.
Matt Elam will produce at least one turnover.
Right. Elam's pick was big, too.
- Missouri's James Franklin will complete fewer than 55 percent of his passes.
Right. Franklin completed 24 of 51 passes.
- Franklin will throw at least one interception.
Right. And he actually threw four.
Kyle Christy will average over 48 yards per punt.
Wrong. Christy only had two punts of over 48 yards.
Caleb Sturgis will make at least two field goals.
Wrong. Florida's star kicker had one field goal blocked.
- Florida will lead by double digits at halftime.
- Florida will never trail in the game.
- Florida will win, 41-17.
- Announced attendance will be under 81,000.
Wrong. Announced attendance: 90,496. Actual attendance: Way closer to 81,000.
Last Week: 11-for-25, 44 percent. Season To Date: 105-for-225, 46.7 percent.