Our 15 predictions for Florida's game against Georgetown tonight on the USS Bataan.
- The Gators will start Will Yeguete.
Kenny Boynton will lead Florida in scoring.
- Florida will make fewer than 10 three-pointers.
- Patric Young will record a double-double.
- Michael Frazier will have more than five points.
- Boynton will have at least five assists.
- Braxton Ogbueze will make at least one nice move with the ball.
- Yeguete will have more than one offensive rebound.
- Erik Murphy will have at least 10 points and five rebounds.
- Young will play more than 28 minutes.
- Yeguete will play more than 25 minutes.
- Florida will win the turnover battle.
- Florida will lead at halftime.
- Florida will pull away for a 68-57 win late.
- Chanting "It's great! To be! A FLOR-I-DA GA-TOR!" is going to be absolutely surreal on the deck of a Navy vessel.
Yes, I'll be doing these for every Florida basketball game this year, too. Probably only 15 for the big ones, though.