Texas A&M officially joined the SEC on midnight Sunday. It took the Aggies about 42 hours to do something that brought shame to the entire family.
This is an official Texas A&M production that burned up the college football Internet on Monday, then got taken down by A&M, then resurfaced because have you not heard of the Internet, Aggies? Let's run down the 13 worst things from it!
- No one was asking for this. There was no need for a welcome video. We know you exist, A&M.
- Kinda throws water on the idea that there's more to do in College Station, doesn't it, Mayor?
- Vandy has a yell and now I know it.
- "Woo Pig Sooey" guy clearly just woke up.
- Someone made a human being who chose not to go to Georgia do the Georgia chant.
- The attractive woman who is made to say "Go 'Cocks!" is probably not going to have a fun Inte ... wait, Clay Travis already friended her on Facebook?
- Ole Miss bro might actually be an Ole Miss fan.
- This video downplays how insane Alabama fans are by approximately 23,000 percent.
- MISSOURI HAS BEEN YOUR RIVAL FOR LIKE 20 YEARS WHY ARE YOU DOING THE M-I-Z CHEER YOU ALREADY HATE THEM
Of course, there are also three good things about it.
- The Florida "fan" at the beginning does a perfect Gator Chomp and appears to not hate life.
- The Florida "fan" is at the beginning, so you forget that he existed.
- The half-hearted "Go Vols" tells you exactly where Tennessee stands right now.
All in all, I'm glad Florida will probably never join another conference, and that if it does, there's no way the UAA will decide to put its awkward icebreaker on YouTube. We've had our fill of embarrassing videos, thank you.
Aggies fans can thank @cuppycup for making this public.