Kevin C. Cox
Florida is better than Louisville. So Florida's going to beat Louisville, right?
Our 25 predictions for Florida's BCS return.
- Florida will score first.
- Florida will lead by double digits in the first half.
- Florida will never trail by more than a field goal.
- Jeff Driskel will throw for more than 200 yards.
- Driskel will have a run of at least 20 yards.
- Mike Gillislee will run for over 120 yards.
- Gillislee will average more than five yards per carry.
- Jordan Reed will catch a touchdown pass.
- Florida's wide receivers will combine for more than eight catches.
- Andre Debose will have none of those catches.
- Florida will use its unbalanced line look ("God's play") to score a touchdown and/or convert a third down.
- Matt Elam will make one big play in at least two separate quarters.
- Dante Fowler will have a sack.
- Josh Evans will lead Florida in tackles.
- Teddy Bridgewater will throw more interceptions than touchdown passes.
- Louisville will commit at least three turnovers.
- Loucheiz Purifoy will make a big play on special teams.
- Florida's defense will allow fewer than 5.0 yards per play.
- Florida's special teams will not allow a punt return of more than 10 yards.
- Kyle Christy will launch at least two punts of 50 or more yards.
- Caleb Sturgis will make two or more field goals.
- Florida will never be threatened in the second half.
- Florida will win, 41-14.
- We gon' drank tonight.
- Florida will be ranked No. 1 in an ESPN analyst's preseason rankings for 2013 next week. (I'll get an incomplete on this in the review tomorrow.)
"Last" Week: 14-for-25, 56 percent.
Season To Date: 140-for-300, 46.7 percent.