Florida's 27th straight win over Kentucky made a lot of my predictions come true.
- Both teams will score touchdowns.
Right. Kentucky's came on special teams.
- Florida will lead by double digits at some point in the game.
Right. Florida led by double digits from its third touchdown on.
- Florida will trail at some point in the game.
Wrong. It never got closer than a tie after Florida scored on the opening drive.
- Tyler Murphy will not throw for more than 200 yards.
Right. Murphy finished with 156.
- Murphy will make at least one big play as a runner.
Right. I'd say he made two: His 17-yard run on the first drive and his touchdown run.
- Florida will have more than one run of more than 20 yards on the day.
Right. Jones added a 23-yard run to his 67-yard run in the fourth quarter.
- Florida running backs will have at least two touchdowns.
Wrong. Jones had one, but Murphy vultured the other.
- Matt Jones will rush for more than 80 yards.
Right. Just a little bit right.
- Florida's wide receivers will combine for more than 13 catches.
Wrong. They had 11 of the 15 Florida catches on the day.
- Trey Burton will make a big play on offense.
Right. The touchdown catch certainly was, but every other Burton play was seemingly big, too.
- Demarcus Robinson will make a catch of at least 15 yards on offense.
Wrong. Robinson's lone catch went for 10 yards.
- Dante Fowler will have at least one sack.
Right. Fowler had two.
- Jonathan Bullard will make an important play as a defensive tackle.
Right. I'll give him credit for playing at 3-technique, at least, on his first sack.
- Antonio Morrison will lead Florida in solo tackles.
Wrong. Michael Taylor did, and had a big game.
- Vernon Hargreaves III will start.
Right. Easy money.
- Loucheiz Purifoy will make a big play.
Wrong. It may never happen!
- At least two Kentucky quarterbacks will attempt passes.
Right. Neither one was particularly good.
- Florida's defense will allow fewer than 4.2 yards per play.
Right. Kentucky managed 3.7 YPP.
- Florida will force at least two turnovers.
Wrong. Just the one Hargreaves pick.
- Florida will grab at least one interception.
Right. And that makes this right.
- Vernon Hargreaves will make a play as a punt returner.
Wrong. Hargreaves did not record a punt return.
- Kyle Christy will return to a facsimile of his 2012 form.
Wrong. Hilarious that I'm wrong on a Christy prediction again because he didn't punt.
- Austin Hardin will not make multiple field goals.
Right. Hardin just made one.
- Florida will outscore Kentucky in the second half.
Right. Florida won the second half by a 3-0 margin.
- Florida will win.
Right. Easiest money.