I'm going to be in transit from Columbia back to Gainesville on this fine Sunday, and the limited hotel WiFi I'm dealing with leaves me unable to do the stat-hunting that I usually do to write a Rapid Recap, so I'm planning on having that up early Monday morning — along with a recap of Florida basketball's win over Arkansas-Little Rock, of which I have currently seen zero minutes.
But I'm curious about what y'all thought about that game, especially because my reaction, as someone who was there to see it live, is going to be significantly more positive than the average Gator's reaction.
So let's make the post-game vent thread a thing again. I wanna know your answers to these questions:
- Is your overall takeaway from that game positive or negative?
- What did you think of Skyler Mornhinweg?
- Who was Florida's best player on the night?
- What was the best call of the night? The worst one?
- What would you have changed about the gameplan, if anything?
- Did your opinion of this team as a whole change last night?
- To hell with Georgia?
Once again, you're not getting banned for anything in these comments except the usual over-the-line stuff. (Which, I'm gonna note here, now includes rape jokes, two of which have been tried here and firmly rejected by the community this week. Rape is not a joke.)
I'll try to check in from the road when I can, but I bet I won't see most of these comments until the evening; when I do, I'll respond to all of 'em.