Our 25 predictions for Florida's November cupcake feast that turned into a root canal.
- Florida will not receive the ball to begin the game.
Wrong. You know, this is the most frustrating one to miss for me.
- Florida will score in the first quarter.
- Florida will lead in the first quarter.
Skyler Mornhinweg will start for Florida at quarterback.
Right. Yay for that.
Tyler Murphy will not play.
Right. And Florida missed him.
- Mornhinweg will not be intercepted on his first 10 attempts.
Right. Mornhinweg was not intercepted. Progress!
- Kelvin Taylor will have at least one rush of more than 25 yards.
Right. Taylor ran for 33 yards on the fifth play of the game.
- Taylor will average over five yards per carry.
Wrong. He had a respectable 22 carries for 92 yards.
Valdez Showers will have at least one rush of more than 10 yards.
Wrong. Showers had four touches, none for more than seven yards.
- Quinton Dunbar will finally make a touchdown catch.
Wrong. Screw it, I'm using this this week, too.
- Gators receivers will combine for more than 10 catches.
Wrong. They combined for ... nine.
- A Florida tight end will make a catch.
- Florida will score more than 24 points.
- Florida's defense will allow under five yards per play.
- Florida's defensive line will have fewer than two sacks.
Right. This is possible when the other team throws it three times.
- Florida will allow at least one 30-yard rush.
Right. It allowed more than one.
- Jarrad Davis will lead Florida in tackles.
Wrong. Jabari Gorman did, which is a bad sign.
- Florida will not record an interception.
Right. Hedged. Nailed it.
- Florida will force at least one fumble.
Right. It forced two.
- Florida will make a big play on special teams.
Right. Solomon Patton's
- Georgia Southern will run for more than 180 yards.
Right. Nailed it!
- Georgia Southern will score.
- Georgia Southern will lead at some point.
- Florida will win.
- We'll still have a few things to complain about.
Right. "A few."
Last Week: 15-for-25, 60 percent. Season to Date: 140-for-275, 50.9 percent.