Over the past several weeks, Alligator Army has been collecting the New Year's Resolutions of Gators and people connected with college sports.* Here are a select few.
- I resolve to make a decision and stick with it. - B. Donovan
- I resolve to park my car in legal spaces. - T. Joiner's girlfriend
- We resolve to stop rooting for the Big Ten while we are on the air. - K. Herbstreit, C. Spielman, T. Blackledge, ESPN
- I resolve to get in shape so I'm not sucking wind in the second half. - M. Speights
- I resolve to stop calling plays like I'm a ten-year old playing X-Box. - D. Mullen
- We resolve to not suck. - Florida Baseball's second and third starters
- I resolve to spend more time helping the orphans in Manila and bring them the Word of God. - G. Hayes. Oh, sorry that's T. Tebow.
- We resolve to make sure our athletes are better prepared for their open book music history tests. - FSU Athletic Department
- I resolve to stop taking money that UF needs and giving it to pet projects at my alma mater. - C. Crist
*Might not be true.