Florida's got a chance to knock LSU out of the SEC West race and stake its claim in the SEC East in Death Valley today. Here are my 25 predictions for the game.
- Florida will lead in the first quarter.
- Florida's first score will be a touchdown, not a field goal.
- Tyler Murphy will throw for more than eight yards per attempt.
- Murphy will account for at least one touchdown through the air and on the ground.
- Florida will have at least one pass play of more than 40 yards on the day.
- Matt Jones will rush for more than 60 but less than 100 yards.
- Florida's running game will tally more than 125 yards.
- At least two Florida wide receivers will make four or more catches.
- Quinton Dunbar will have a receiving touchdown.
- Dante Fowler will have a sack on second or third down.
- Michael Taylor will lead Florida in solo tackles.
- A Florida defensive back will make an interception.
- Florida's defense will give up at least two passing touchdowns.
- Marcus Roberson will play well in his first game back from injury.
- Zach Mettenberger will complete less than 60 percent of his passes.
- Florida's defense will allow more than 5.0 yards per play.
- Florida will force at least two turnovers.
- Jeremy Hill will run for 100 or more yards.
- Florida will make a major mistake on special teams.
- Kyle Christy will average more than 40 yards per punt.
- Brad Phillips will attempt every Florida field goal under 35 yards.
- The game will be within a touchdown at some point in the fourth quarter.
- Florida will score at least 21 points.
- Florida will cover a seven-point spread.
- LSU will win.
Last Week: 11-of-25, 44 percent.
Season To Date: 66-of-125, 52.8 percent.
Andy Hutchins is Alligator Army's managing editor. Follow Alligator Army on Twitter and Facebook.