Most of these were wrong.
- Florida will lead in the first quarter.
Right. A field goal got the Gators on the board.
- Florida's first score will be a touchdown, not a field goal.
Wrong. A field goal got the Gators on the board.
- Tyler Murphy will throw for more than eight yards per attempt.
Wrong. Not even close.
- Murphy will account for at least one touchdown through the air and on the ground.
Wrong. How about zero?
- Florida will have at least one pass play of more than 40 yards on the day.
Wrong. How about zero?
- Matt Jones will rush for more than 60 but less than 100 yards.
Wrong. In fairness, Jones would probably have ended up in that range with a full day's work.
- Florida's running game will tally more than 125 yards.
- At least two Florida wide receivers will make four or more catches.
Wrong. No Florida wide receiver made four catches.
- Quinton Dunbar will have a receiving touchdown.
Wrong. Still waiting on his first of 2013.
- Dante Fowler will have a sack on second or third down.
Wrong. Fowler had no sacks.
- Michael Taylor will lead Florida in solo tackles.
Wrong. Antonio Morrison.
- A Florida defensive back will make an interception.
Wrong. No picks in Baton Rouge.
- Florida's defense will give up at least two passing touchdowns.
Wrong. At least both of them came on the ground?
- Marcus Roberson will play well in his first game back from injury.
Right. Arguable, but Roberson made one error and the flag was very late.
- Zach Mettenberger will complete less than 60 percent of his passes.
Right. Just nine of 17 completions.
- Florida's defense will allow more than 5.0 yards per play.
Right. First time this year.
- Florida will force at least two turnovers.
Wrong. Just one.
- Jeremy Hill will run for 100 or more yards.
- Florida will make a major mistake on special teams.
Right. Kyle Christy failing to pin LSU deep counted for Will Muschamp, so it counts here.
- Kyle Christy will average more than 40 yards per punt.
Right. This, somehow, was still right.
- Brad Phillips will attempt every Florida field goal under 35 yards.
Wrong. Brad Phillips did not come on the trip.
- The game will be within a touchdown at some point in the fourth quarter.
Right. Technically, Florida trailed by one possession at 14-6.
- Florida will score at least 21 points.
- Florida will cover a seven-point spread.
Wrong. Also nah.
- LSU will win.
Right. Alas, not nah.
Last Week: 9-of-25, 36 percent.
Season To Date: 75-of-150, 50.0 percent.