Let me say this up front: I have no feel for this Florida-Missouri game.
- Florida will give up points in the first quarter.
- Florida's first score will be a touchdown, not a field goal.
- Tyler Murphy will attempt at least 22 passes.
- Murphy will account for at least one touchdown.
- Florida will have at least one pass play of more than 30 yards.
- Mack Brown will lead Florida in rushing attempts.
- Florida's running game will tally more than 140 yards.
- At least four Florida wide receivers will make catches.
- Quinton Dunbar will finally have a receiving touchdown.
- Florida's offense will score at least two touchdowns.
- Michael Taylor will lead Florida in solo tackles.
- Jay-nard Bostwick will play.
- Florida's defense will give up at least one passing touchdown.
- Loucheiz Purifoy, Marcus Roberson, and Vernon Hargreaves III will all start.
- Maty Mauk will throw at least one interception.
- Florida's defense will allow less than 5.5 yards per play. (Missouri averages 6.8.)
- Florida will start at least one drive in Missouri territory.
- Missouri will run for under 200 yards. (Been held under it twice this year.)
- Florida will make a big play on special teams.
- Johnny Townsend will be a pleasant surprise as Florida's punter.
- Francisco Velez will not miss a field goal.
- The game will be within a touchdown at some point in the second half.
- Florida will score at least 24 points.
- Missouri will become the first SEC team to score 20 points on Florida's defense since Tennessee in 2012.
- Florida will win.
Last Week: 9-of-25, 36 percent.
Season To Date: 75-of-150, 50.0 percent.
Andy Hutchins is Alligator Army's managing editor. Follow Alligator Army on Twitter and Facebook.