Florida's never lost to Arkansas in the regular season. I don't think it will today.
- Florida will score on its first offensive drive.
- Florida will lead by double digits at some point in the game.
- Tyler Murphy will throw for fewer than nine yards per attempt.
- Murphy will account for at least two touchdowns.
- Florida will have at least one run of more than 30 yards on the day.
- Florida will score at least two rushing touchdowns.
- Matt Jones will rush for more than 80 yards.
- Other Florida running backs will combine for more than 65 yards.
- At least two Florida wide receivers will make five or more catches.
- Demarcus Robinson will make an important play.
- Ronald Powell will have at least one sack or tackle for loss.
- A linebacker will lead Florida in solo tackles.
- A defensive back will lead Florida in tackles.
- Florida's defense will give up a passing touchdown.
- Marcus Roberson will have an interception.
- Brandon Allen will complete less than 60 percent of his passes.
- Florida's defense will allow fewer than 5.0 yards per play.
- Florida will force at least two turnovers.
- Alex Collins will not run for 100 yards.
- Florida will have a return of more than 30 yards.
- Kyle Christy will average more than 43 yards per punt.
- Austin Hardin will make multiple field goals.
- Florida will not be threatened in the fourth quarter.
- Florida will score at least 27 points.
- Florida will win.
Last Week: 18-of-25, 72 percent.
Season To Date: 55-of-100, 55 percent.
Andy Hutchins is Alligator Army's managing editor. Follow Alligator Army on Twitter and Facebook.