Florida's still never lost to Arkansas in the regular season.
- Florida will score on its first offensive drive.
Wrong. The drive covered 37 yards, but ended with a punt.
- Florida will lead by double digits at some point in the game.
Right. Florida led by double digits for the entire second half.
- Tyler Murphy will throw for fewer than nine yards per attempt.
Wrong. And happy to be wrong! Murphy threw for 240 yards, getting a great 10.9 yards per attempt.
- Murphy will account for at least two touchdowns.
Right. Murphy threw for three of them.
- Florida will have at least one run of more than 30 yards on the day.
Wrong. Florida's long run of the day covered just 15 yards.
- Florida will score at least two rushing touchdowns.
Wrong. Try zero.
- Matt Jones will rush for more than 80 yards.
Wrong. Jones managed just 50.
- Other Florida running backs will combine for more than 65 yards.
Wrong. Mack Brown, Valdez Showers, and Trey Burton combined for 36 yards.
- At least two Florida wide receivers will make five or more catches.
Wrong. Solomon Patton was the only Florida receiver with more than five.
- Demarcus Robinson will make an important play.
Wrong. Not even debatable.
- Ronald Powell will have at least one sack or tackle for loss.
Wrong. Powell didn't record a tackle, though he did get credited with three quarterback hurries.
- A linebacker will lead Florida in solo tackles.
Wrong. Three Florida DBs did.
- A defensive back will lead Florida in tackles.
Right. Cody Riggs had six total tackles.
- Florida's defense will give up a passing touchdown.
Wrong. Just one rushing score.
- Marcus Roberson will have an interception.
Wrong. Roberson didn't even suit up.
- Brandon Allen will complete less than 60 percent of his passes.
Right. Allen completed just 17 of 41 passes.
- Florida's defense will allow fewer than 5.0 yards per play.
Right. 3.8 YPP.
- Florida will force at least two turnovers.
Right. Dunno why I initially thought wrong here.
- Alex Collins will not run for 100 yards.
Right. Collins finished with 54 rushing yards, his lowest output of the year.
- Florida will have a return of more than 30 yards.
Right. Burton, of all people, had a 31-yard punt return.
- Kyle Christy will average more than 43 yards per punt.
Wrong. Thanks to his shank, Christy averaged just 37 yards per punt.
- Austin Hardin will make multiple field goals.
Wrong. Hardin was replaced by Brad Phillips after having one of his field goals blocked.
- Florida will not be threatened in the fourth quarter.
Right. Arkansas never got within one possession in the second half.
- Florida will score at least 27 points.
Right. I felt good about this one.
- Florida will win.
Right. And better about this one.
A special note: I had "Loucheiz Purifoy will make a big play" in three straight predictions posts. I dropped it for this one. You're welcome, Louchie Lou.
Last Week: 11-of-25, 44 percent.
Season To Date: 66-of-125, 52.8 percent.
Andy Hutchins is Alligator Army's managing editor. Follow Alligator Army on Twitter and Facebook.