Chomping at Bits comes stocked with the best Florida Gators links and news we can find. Got a link we should check out? Email us at AlligatorArmy@gmail.com, subject line CAB, or find us on Twitter at @AlligatorArmy or on Facebook at Facebook.com/AlligatorArmy.
Injuries affected Florida in more than one way: It's really easy to forget the Purifoy part. (Pat Dooley, The Gainesville Sun)
Florida fans are having the worst season of 2013: At least, they are according to this thoroughly unscientific ranking! (Matt Kiebus, BuzzFeed)
Rowdy Reptiles having a pre-Kansas meeting on Thursday: I think I'll be there. You should come, too. (Rowdies Facebook Group)
Volleyball begins NCAA Tournament play Thursday: I'll also be here, I think. (GatorZone)
Women's basketball tops 100 points in win: First time since 2000. (GatorZone)
Sacks aren't killing Florida State anymore: An interesting analysis, and one we should do. (ricobert1, Tomahawk Nation)
Prep for the World Cup draw with this beautiful preview: Our product team, man... (SB Nation)
Remembering Peter Kaplan: Even if you have no idea who Peter Kaplan is, read this. (Tom Scocca, Gawker)
Your Gators moment of zen: Ziva Recek's oven does not like her.
Caption: "It happened again."
The comments are yours.
- Chomping at Bits: Eli Carter to redshirt, Gators in 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis
- Scottie Wilbekin injury: Gators PG diagnosed with high ankle sprain
- Florida offensive coordinator search likely to extend past bowl season
- Florida football recruiting: WR Ryan Sousa flips from FSU to Gators
- Florida vs. Florida State, Theater of Operations: The Gators do some good on offense