Yes, I'm bringing back the gameday predictions, despite how incredibly bad my last set of them was. They will probably run on gameday mornings, but may move to Fridays.
- Florida will not score first.
- Florida will lead by double digits in the first half.
- Florida will never trail by more than a field goal.
- Jeff Driskel will throw for more than 200 yards.
- Driskel will have no runs of more than 20 yards.
- Mack Brown will have at least 15 carries.
- Kelvin Taylor will have at least five carries.
- Demarcus Robinson will have at least four catches.
- Florida will score at least two passing touchdowns.
- Florida will employ Trenton Brown at some point, whether in its unbalanced line look or garbage-time action.
- Dante Fowler will have at least one sack.
- Florida will allow more than 4.0 yards per carry.
- Ronald Powell will be, by some margin, the best of Florida's linebackers.
- Neiron Ball will make a big play.
- Vernon Hargreaves III will see action on Florida's first defensive drive.
- Marcus Maye will be involved in a turnover.
- Marcus Roberson will not get burned on the day.
- Bernard Reedy will have fewer than 100 yards receiving.
- Florida's defense will allow fewer than 5.5 yards per play.
- Florida will force at least two turnovers.
- Kyle Christy will launch at least two punts of 50 or more yards.
- Austin Hardin will make a field goal from 40 or more yards.
- Florida will make a big play on special teams.
- Florida will win the fourth quarter.
- Florida will win, 34-17.
Last Week: There was no football.
Season To Date: There has been no football.