Chomping at Bits comes stocked with the best Florida Gators links and news we can find. Got a link we should check out? Email us at AlligatorArmy@gmail.com, subject line CAB, or find us on Twitter at @AlligatorArmy or on Facebook at Facebook.com/AlligatorArmy.
Basketball beats the 'Cocks, loses Wilbekin: During the roughly 20-point win against South Carolina last night, starting point guard Scottie Wilbekin sprained his right ankle with about three minutes left in the contest. Hopefully, he'll be back soon. (Landon Watnick, The Independent Florida Alligator)
Damontre Harris back: He's back and taking classes, but he won't play this year. (Landon Watnick, The Independent Florida Alligator)
Specialists wanted: Does the kicking game hold the key to 2014? I'm sure sure, but it can't hurt. (Robbie Andreu, The Gainesville Sun)
Class of 2014: The more I think about it, the more I'm coming to the realization that Ermon Lane is the most important person in the 2014 recruiting class. (Morgan Moriarty, The Independent Florida Alligator)
The Bowerman Trophy: Track season starts tomorrow! Also, the Gators have two players on the preseason watch list for the Heisman of track and field: Marquis Dendy and Arman Hall. (GatorZone)
Bobby Petrino (back) to Louisville?: Good for him.
James Franklin to Penn State?: Great for him.
Call of Duty Ghosts: Better than most say once you get used to it.
States with the worst drivers: I was going to do non-sitcom television shows by popular demand, but that list will have a week. It's time to get somewhat more personal and opinionated.
- 1) Georgia: It's not even close. Every single time I see someone with Georgia plates on their car. they seem highly confused, can't turn, and, for some reason, can't seem to find the gas pedal at all.
- 2) Ohio: They are fine within their borders, but once they are out, it's like playing Frogger.
- 3) Pennsylvania: Almost put them ahead of Ohio, but at least when out of their state they seem to handle the snow just a little bit better.
- 4) New York/New Jersey: Whether they like to be or not, they are one and the same. Always and forever. Why do you even have a car? Because the unneeded car ownership shows.
- 5) Florida: Mostly because it's hard to identify who's really from Florida anymore or whether or not their just a temporary transplant. Who would they really identify with? Though they are on the list due to a weird penchant for braking while going up hill.
Just missing the list: Pick any of the remaining Northern states and be done with it. Michigan and Vermont seem like good ones if I had to name a couple.
The comments are yours.