The Gators may just run wild.
- Florida will score first.
- The first score of the game will be a touchdown.
- Neither team will lead by more than 14 in the first half.
- Will Grier will not play every snap at QB for Florida.
- Grier will throw every pass for Florida.
- Grier will throw for more than 200 yards.
- Grier will post a higher passer rating than Missouri's Drew Lock.
- Grier will throw an interception.
- Florida will average more than five yards per play on offense.
- A Florida tight end will make a touchdown catch.
- Florida will not have a run of more than 40 yards on the night.
- Florida will have at least six "explosive" plays (10-yard run, 20-yard pass) on offense.
- Missouri will hold Florida scoreless in at least one quarter.
- Florida will record three or more sacks.
- Jonathan Bullard will have at least two big plays.
- A defensive back will lead Florida in tackles.
- Florida will commit no more than one turnover.
- Florida will record at least one interception on defense.
- Johnny Townsend will average better than 45 yards per punt.
- Florida will make no more than one field goal.
- Florida will not gain more than 450 yards.
- Florida will allow at least one play of 60 or more yards.
- Florida will not trail in the second half.
- Neither team will score more than 35 points.
- Florida will win, 31-17.
9-for-25, 36 percent.
Season to Date:
73-for-125, 58.4 percent.