Get ready to be disappointed.
- Mississippi will score first.
- Only one team will score in the first quarter.
- Neither team will lead by more than 17 in the first half.
- One team will lead by double digits at some point in the game.
- Will Grier will not throw every pass for Florida.
- Grier will throw for more than 200 yards.
- Mississippi's Chad Kelly will throw for more yardage than Grier..
- Grier will throw an interception.
- Florida will average under five yards per play on offense.
- (Eh. Screw it.) Demarcus Robinson will make a touchdown catch.
- A Florida player will have a carry for more than 33 yards.
- Florida will have more than six plays of 15 or more yards on offense.
- Robert Nkemdiche will have at least one sack.
- Florida will record no more than three sacks.
- Jonathan Bullard will have no more than two combined sacks and tackles for loss.
- A defensive back will lead Florida in tackles.
- Florida will commit multiple turnovers.
- Florida will record at least one interception on defense.
- Johnny Townsend will average better than 45 yards per punt.
- Florida will make a field goal.
- Florida will not gain more than 400 yards.
- Florida will allow at least two plays of more than 50 yards.
- Florida will trail in the second half.
- Neither team will score more than 35 points.
- Mississippi will win, 34-21.
16-for-25, 64 percent.
Season to Date:
64-for-100, 64 percent.