Here is a brief list of things you will see in this Florida highlight video.
- The signs on the wall for coaches with some voiceover from them, for an interminably long time, because that is what the people really want to see.
- Players jogging onto fields in slow motion.
- Vernon Hargreaves III.
- Players doing things in slow motion and at tight angles that may or may not be impressive at a wider angle.
- People in the stands at The Swamp during scrimmages that you will almost immediately become intensely jealous of.
- Brian Poole.
- Alex McCalister ... making a hit? That's new!
- Cool-looking shots of players sitting on the sideline. Which are cool. I guess.
- Keanu Neal lighting up a running back wearing No. 24 whom I had to look up. (It's Case Harrison, who changed his number this year and is working at running back this spring despite being listed at wide receiver. Hi, Case!)
- Jim McElwain saying something at the end of a practice that only sounds important in the context of a hype video.
- THE COOLEST DAMN GRAPHIC AT THE END.