Yeah, I think Florida wins this one. Sue me.
- Kentucky will score first.
- Both teams will score in the first quarter.
- Neither team will lead by double digits in the first half.
- Florida will lead by double digits at some point in the game.
- Will Grier will play more than 40 snaps at QB.
- Grier will throw for more than 200 yards.
- Treon Harris will throw fewer than 15 passes.
- Harris will throw for under 150 yards.
- Grier will post a better passing rating than Harris.
- Grier will emerge from this game as Florida's starting QB.
- Florida will average better than five yards per play on offense.
- Demarcus Robinson will make a touchdown catch.
- A Florida running back will have a carry for more than 30 yards.
- Florida will have at least three plays of 30 or more yards on offense.
- Florida will record no more than three sacks.
- Alex McCalister will have at least one sack.
- Jonathan Bullard will make a big play.
- A defensive back will lead Florida in tackles.
- Florida will force multiple turnovers.
- Florida will record at least one interception.
- Kentucky's Patrick Towles will not throw for 300 yards.
- Florida will not allow a play of more than 50 yards.
- Florida will not trail in the fourth quarter.
- Neither team will score more than 35 points.
- Florida will win, 31-27.
12-for-25, 48 percent.
Season to Date:
32-for-50, 64 percent.