- Kentucky will score first.
Wrong. Florida did. But Kentucky should've. That was a massive drop.
- Both teams will score in the first quarter.
Right. Kentucky answered Florida's touchdown with a field goal.
- Neither team will lead by double digits in the first half.
Wrong. Florida led 14-3 at halftime.
- Florida will lead by double digits at some point in the game.
Right. Florida led 14-3 at halftime, did you hear?
- Will Grier will play more than 40 snaps at QB.
Right. How about all of them? (Florida had 59 offensive snaps.)
- Grier will throw for more than 200 yards.
Wrong. He threw for just 125.
- Treon Harris will throw fewer than 15 passes.
- Harris will throw for under 150 yards.
- Grier will post a better passing rating than Harris.
Right. By default.
- Grier will emerge from this game as Florida's starting QB.
Right. This is probably the most questionable one to assess, but I'm giving myself this call because there's no question Grier was "Florida's starting QB" on Saturday.
- Florida will average better than five yards per play on offense.
Wrong. Juuust missed: 4.2 YPP.
- Demarcus Robinson will make a touchdown catch.
Wrong. I think we have found the new Quinton Dunbar prediction.
- A Florida running back will have a carry for more than 30 yards.
Wrong. Florida's longest carry by a running back? Kelvin Taylor's 11-yard run on the Gators' first offensive snap.
- Florida will have at least three plays of 30 or more yards on offense.
Wrong. Just Antonio Callaway's one-handed catch and run.
- Florida will record no more than three sacks.
Wrong. Ha. Ha.
- Alex McCalister will have at least one sack.
- Jonathan Bullard will make a big play.
Right. Three or four.
- A defensive back will lead Florida in tackles.
Wrong. But close: Keanu Neal had nine to Jarrad Davis's 10.
- Florida will force multiple turnovers.
Right. Two picks.
- Florida will record at least one interception.
Right. Like I said.
- Kentucky's Patrick Towles will not throw for 300 yards.
Right. Just 126.
- Florida will not allow a play of more than 50 yards.
Right. Kentucky's longest covered 45 yards.
- Florida will not trail in the fourth quarter.
Right. Florida never trailed.
- Neither team will score more than 35 points.
Right. I didn't mean combined, either.
- Florida will win, 31-27.
Right. Almost got the margin. Nowhere close on the score.
16-for-25, 64 percent.
Season to Date:
48-for-75, 64 percent.